Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Painting....

Well time is flying by, like normal. I'm gearing up for the 74th Annual St. Paul Rodeo and Western Showcase in July. So I have been trying to get some projects wrapped up for it. I only have 4 more weeks left and 3 paintings that I need to have completed by then. Hopefully I can do it!!

I have entered the 2009 Emerald Downs Equine Art Show. This is a judged show taking place at Emerald Downs Racetrack in Auburn, WA, July 9th -12th. I'm pretty excited to participate in this. I will keep you posted on how I do.

Please take a moment to sign up for my Monthly Newsletter. It's a great way to keep up to date on whats new for the month.

I hope everyone is enjoying their soon to be Summer!

" Retired "
11" x 15"
Acrylic Painting on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment