Friday, April 3, 2009

The First Blog....

Well, I have decided to start my own blog. I'm now an official Blogger. :-)

I have created this blog so if you would like to stay-up-to-date on my art you can. My goal for this year to to keep my clients and followers informed. I will be posting all my new work on here, whether it be an ACEO Card or a Large Scale Painting, or it could even be a Commissioned Portrait.

I'm gearing up for the 74th Annual St. Paul Rodeo in July. I have been trying to get new work out their, but I have been busy with my kids and taking a bit of a break. I told myself in April I was going to get back into the swing of things and start getting my creative mind back on track. A bit hard with the whole family being sick with the nasty flu bug.

I really hope everyone enjoys this as much as I will. I'm always looking for feedback so don't hesitate to post a comment. I would love to here back from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment