Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Time Drawing......

So I went back to the pencil and starting doing some drawing again. I decided to draw a Cow Elk and her Calf. Since Spring is here I know that all the Deer and Elk are having their little ones. I just love this time of year.
Well, I turned 33 years old on the 12th and I'm having a bit of a hard time with it. I'm noticing more grey hair and wrinkles. So as I am drawing this piece I was noticing I was having a hard time focusing. I already wear contacts and I think that my eyes are not going to get any worse.... wrong! So in the middle of this drawing I told my husband " I think I'm going to have to go get some "readers" ( you know the ones that the older people where to read the newspaper). I just couldn't believe that I would have to go buy a pair of those!! Needless to say they worked great!! Even though my 4 year old daughter tells me I look like Papa!


"Spring Time Calf"
14" x 17"


No comments:

Post a Comment